This post was originally posted on Babelhut.
I’ve just released an update to Barra de Español, version 1.1. The new version has some new features that I believe make it a necessary upgrade for those of you currently using version 1.0. You can get the new version from https://addons.mozilla.org/.
Here is what’s new in this version:
- Added cinetube.es to video sites
- Fixed unicode text in search history being stored incorrectly. This change may cause you to lose your previous search history.
- Replaced CNN en Español with CNN Chile, since the Chile site actually contains news.
- Words selected in text areas can now be defined with the right-click menu.
- Added a menu to insert the punctuation characters: upside-down question mark and upside-down exclamation mark.
For those of you who aren’t yet using Barra de Español, it’s a Firefox toolbar for students of the Spanish language. Find out more from the original release announcement.